*TONIGHT*Gut Rocking Comedy Club @ EDT* Thur 28th May* From BBC2's Mock the Week: Carl Donnelly*

Hi there everyone,

Hope you're all well.

Gut Rocking Comedy Club is back upstairs at EDT on Thursday 28th May 2015 bringing you as always the best TV comedy acts from the UK and International Comedy Circuit.

For our fourth show of the year: Nominated for Best Newcomer in the Foster?s Edinburgh Comedy Award 2009 and Nominated for Best Show in 2013. As seen on Mock The Week (BBC2), Russell Howard?s Good News (BBC3) and Dave?s One Night Stand (Dave)
 it's Carl Donnelly

All the other acts and information is listed below. You can buy tickets at: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/316772

Thanks for your support and hope to see some friendly faces very soon,

Cheers, Joe, Alice and Sam

Also: Bryan Lacey, Rob Hughes, Lenny Sherman Hosted by Sam Carrington

★★★★CARL DONNELLY★★★★ http://www.carldonnelly.co.uk

Nominated for Best Newcomer in the Foster?s Edinburgh Comedy Award 2009 and Nominated for Best Show in 2013

As seen on Mock The Week (BBC2), Russell Howard?s Good News (BBC3) and Dave?s One Night Stand (Dave)

Carl started performing stand-up in 2005 and quickly established himself as one of the UK?s most exciting young comedians.

His conversational, silly sense of humour saw him win a host of awards (Chortle Best Newcomer 2007, Leicester Mercury Comedian of the Year 2007 among others) and become a regular at all of the finest comedy clubs in the UK and Ireland.

"Excellent, fast-rising comic with pacy anecdotal routines? Sunday Times

"Donnelly has developed a style that is the antithesis of the loud, sweaty, manic comic so prevalent on the telly and live tours at the moment. This is stand up with valium: near horizontal levels of louche that take the mundane stories of everyday life and turns them into stretches of self deprecating silliness" The Guardian

Also: Bryan Lacey, Rob Hughes, Lenny Sherman Hosted by Sam Carrington

Doors Open: 7.30pm, Show Starts: 7.45pm

Price ?10 Tickets: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/316772

Acts shown are correct at time of going to press. Management reserve the right to change the line-up without notice.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks very much to everyone who came to the last show, apologies to the locals who couldn't get a ticket. If this happens in the future please contact me directly and i will sort you tickets over people who don't regularly attend the club, the next show will be as good as any, see you all there, cheers, Joe