Muay Thai Summer Fitness Holiday - Thailand 2015

Summer is on its way and if you fancy an holiday with a difference please read on.

I have tailored this holiday not only for those already into a fitness regime and wishing to step up their level but also for those who want to get a great start into fitness and well being as well as for those into fighting arts.

The idea is to do fitness sessions in paradise but also have relevant insights into nutrition and holistic approach with massage and healing.

I personally find that most people keep all the three in separate dpt and nutrition can be a big let down in our fitness regime as well as taking care of injuries or stress.

Boxing and Martial arts training have proved to be extremely effective in achieving different fitness goals including effective and fast weight loss and body tone.

This package will offer Muay Thai fitness training with expert Muay Thai trainers and Body Conditioning with myself. Morning runs on the beautiful beach, constant fitness and wellbeing as well as nutrition support and guidance on request.

There are different packages available to suit different needs, eg full or basic, one or two sessions per day, but also to suit different pockets, stay at the resort or at resort's hostel near by. Prices range between ?680-?1200

There will be definitely time to explore and enjoy the beautiful island and feel the holiday relaxation, overall we get out there to have fun!

The full package will offer:

12 nights Accomodation at a resort with pool

Breakfast

Daily morning runs on the beach

Daily Muay Thai training and Body Conditioning

6 x massage (Thai or Oil Thai)

Discovery - one supervised Scuba Diving experience or two Dives if valid Padi holder

Nutritional and/or Daily Menu Choices Advice (on request)

1 x fight night ticket (Muay Thai is the national sport and it's a great tourist attraction)

For more info, please go to fitness holidays on www.vitruvianpt.com or do not hesitate to contact me

Annamaria Credenzone-Philip- Resident Personal Trainer at Jags Sports Club since 2011; Boxing and Thai-Kickboxing for Fitness Instructor at various clubs in South London, including Jags and Brockwell Lido

Join me on Facebook: annamaria.philip.5

Twitter: vitruvianpt1

Instangram: #vitruvianpt