Mid week morning park runs anyone?

I've been running with a group of pals now for over 5 years but now almost all have left the area. We are slow, often injured and in our 40s and fifties, but like to chat and run then go for coffee. Flexible start time but used to meet up about 930 am. Mondays wednesdays or fridays any day that you can make it I can set up a text group for anyone who might like to join. Let me know if anyone is interested by pm please. Max run 5K often 3 or 4 due to various injuries but hey it gets you out into the parks for some fresh air. Personally I find it hard to run on my own. Can go to Dulwich, Peckham, Brockwell or Crystal palace .

Look forward to hearing from you. Totally informal and obviously free.

Hi siousxiesue - there are now 3 of us, 4 if you would like to join. I'm open to some resistance training, but as I do this Tuesdays and Thursdays anyway kinda more interested in getting my running back into shape. But open minded. Why don't you let me have your mobile number by PM if you like and I will add you to the shout - looking like we will be starting mid September as I am away in Scotland and in France before then.