sociable cycle ride Easter Saturday -- early start

This is one of the Plus rides which start at 9.30am and finish at 1pm. The aim is to go further and explore more of London's safe backstreets and parks.

It starts and finishes Park Life Cafe, Burgess Park, Chumleigh Gdns, off Albany Rd, SE5 0RJ. This is the one by the children's playground. It's the usual template easy and quiet route of about 16 miles. The plan is to ride up to central London and tour points of interest and the new cycling infrastructure.

Precise route still being worked on, Werner's the ride leader and he will be finalising it on Friday.... I will try and post more details here (if and when I get them).

These rides are organised by Bruce Lynn on behalf of Southwark Cyclists. We are the borough branch of the London Cycling Campaign which is a membership run charity which campaigns for safer, fun cycling in London. Everything we do is free. Anyone may join in. Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult. I think that is the only rule.

Our website is here: https://southwarkcyclists.org.uk. Email us at [email protected]