Forum Sponsors

www.goodspacegardening.com
xxxx
Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Daisylets Residential Property Management

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageNew! Guided Thai Yoga Massage Class at Dulwich Leisure Centre, Fridays 7.45-9.15pm
Posted by Thai-vedic massage May 27, 02:02PM

View this post in your browser
[mailchi.mp]

New! Guided Thai Yoga Massage Class:
starts Friday 8th June, 7.30-9pm

Next class: Friday 15th June.

What? End your week with a affordable, relaxing massage. You will give and receive a 45 minute Thai Yoga massage under the expert guidance of Stephen from Thai-vedic massage. Come with your partner or a friend, or come alone and I will pair you with another participant.

Where? Dulwich Leisure Centre Studio 1, 2b Crystal Palace Road, East Dulwich, SE22 9HB

When? Fridays 7.45pm - 9.15pm, every Friday Arrive early to change into clothes suitable for yoga. Yoga mats and pillows will be provided, so just bring yourself and your yoga clothes.

Cost? Ł10 per person. Pay in advance by bank transfer. If you would like to book a place please contact me by email. If there are spaces left I will send you my bank details and you can make a transfer to confirm your place.

Email me to book your place stephen@thai-vedicmassage.co.uk

Stephen Nock
Thai-vedicmassage
72 Crawthew Grove
SE22 9AB
www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was june 12, 04:59pm by Thai-vedic massage.

messageRe: New! Guided Thai Yoga Massage Class at Dulwich Leisure Centre, Fridays 7.45-9.15pm
Posted by Thai-vedic massage June 12, 05:01PM

Last Friday's class was great fun - 16 of us working in pairs on yoga mats in a circle!

There are plenty of places available this Friday so please email or text me if you are interested

Stephen

stephen@thai-vedicmassage.co.uk

Stephen Nock
Thai-vedicmassage
72 Crawthew Grove
SE22 9AB
www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk

messageRe: New! Guided Thai Yoga Massage Class at Dulwich Leisure Centre, Fridays 7.45-9.15pm
Posted by beansprout June 12, 06:21PM

Do you offer axdifferentcratecforcokder folk? Assume not...

Do you do any other classes locally?

Posted by Thai-vedic massage June 12, 08:00PM

Hi beansprout

Did you mean to ask if I offer a different class for older folk?

Not yet no but that's something to consider for the future. Thanks for the idea :-)

This is the only class I'm doing at the moment

Stephen

In reply to [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

beansprout Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you offer axdifferentcratecforcokder folk?
> Assume not...
>
> Do you do any other classes locally?

Posted by beansprout June 13, 09:42AM

Thank you.... You are good at reading letters all joined up.!!! Sorry about that.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum