Sky+ HD Boxes - ?25

Ozymodo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Here is the article- they took a while to publish it hence the delay: https://www.selondoner.co.uk/news/07052024-impossible-app-worsening-gp-access-say-tessa-jowell-patients 
    • It's was a Sunday night, they might have had a low turnover and said to the kitchen staff finish and go home early as it saves on wages (shift workers are often paid for working hours) and had already started cleaning down. When a new order comes in they have to reset things up, prepare and cook and then clean down again after.  Quite understandable if the kitchen was shutting to be honest and as a business they react to demand rather than waiting to see if they get a sudden rush half an hour before closing time.  Agreed its disappointing for you, but I guess equally you could have called ahead to book and maybe things would have been different. At the end of the day it's a first world problem and you had alternative choices.   
    • Does anyone have a bit of felt left from a project please? Thanks!
    • maybe anyone, anyone, who posts cliched doggerel such as "London has fallen" should just be ignored   Heads up: London has in no way "fallen" even with benefit of doubt that a poster may not know "London has fallen" is a trope used by racists, it's nonsense on it's own terms. But it IS a trope used by racists so if I was poster who had uniwttingly used that phrase I might reconsider
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In