Parents of 2-year-olds can win ?100 mothercare voucher for taking part in research!

Hi East Dulwich Parents!

We are a research group based at King's College London, just up the road in Denmark Hill.

We're asking parents of 2-year-old children to help us test an online questionnaire about child development.

***Parents can take part by following this link http://goo.gl/1Mm9pz and be in with the chance to win a ?100 Mothercare and Early Learning Centre gift voucher!***

The questions ask about your child?s behaviour and development, as well as your experiences and wellbeing as a parent. At the end there are three short games for parents to play with their child online!

Your answers will be anonymous. We will not ask you to provide us with your name. If you choose to enter our prize draw, you must provide an email address so that we can contact you if you win. We will not use your email address for any other purposes. All information that you provide is for research purposes only, and will be kept strictly confidential.

Queries?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email, or call our Freephone line: Email: [email protected] Freephone: 0800 317029

Thank you very much! We really appreciate all of the help that parents are providing to improve our research on child development.

Hi Laura,

Thanks for showing an interest in our study!

I've just answered your question on the "The Family rooms classified" page. But in case you miss it:

The questionnaire is limited to one child per person, so you could only do the questionnaire for one of your twins. Hope that helps and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you to everyone who has taken part in our study so far, we're very grateful for the support you have shown for our research!

If you are part way through the questionnaire and games, you can continue from where you left off by opening the link using the same device and web browser as you used last time: www.goo.gl/1Mm9pz

Once you complete the study you'll be entered into a prize draw for a ?100 Mothercare voucher!

Archived