Joie i-Gemm Car seat (Lightly used) first Stage

RouxRussell

I am selling the Joie i-Gemm car seat for ?40 ONO. We don't own a car so this was used on two holidays, a couple of weekends we rented a car and when we moved house...needless to say very lightly used.

We are located in Crofton park and happy for it to be viewed whilst deciding. If not convenient I could come closer to East Dulwich too.

I'm a keen reader of the Which magazine and chose this as it is rated as a 'Best Buy' with a 78% score.

According to their summary it is "Excellent quality, Best Buy baby car seat"

Further details from the Which magazine review:

"Pros: Lightweight, easy to use, great safety results

Cons: Five-point harness can be fiddly to do up ( I have to say I did not find that but then I haven't used many car seats so nothing to judge against)

The i-Gemm gets an excellent five-star overall rating for safety, meaning it works well in a crash situation to protect your baby and there's a very low risk of injury. If you have Isofix connectors in your car, then it could be worth investing in the i-Size i-base, to make it easier and more convenient to install. Using the seat with the base achieves a good four-star rating overall rating for safety and a low risk of injury."

Key information:

Height or weight of child: 40-85cm

Seat Group: i-size

Age group: Baby

Direction of travel: Rearward-facing

Installation type: Isofix and belt installation possible

Harness or shield seat?: Harness

How is the child held in the seat?: 5 point harness

Archived