We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.aardvarksweeps.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messagePersonal account unable to log in
Posted by WickhamSecurity 09 July, 2019 17:06

Hello,

I used to have a personal EDF account from a different email address to this one. (Username Phobic3000)

I requested it to be closed down a couple of years ago because I was taking a break from social media and got a bit fed up with certain people on the forum.

Anyway I would like to use the same email address to either log back on as phobic3000 or start a new with a different user name but it says email address taken / user not found...

Please can you reinstate the account or delete it completely for me to set up a new one from the same email address?!

Thanks
P

messageRe: Personal account unable to log in
Posted by Administrator 11 July, 2019 22:46

Go for it

--------------------
The Administrator

Posted by jojominder 27 August, 2019 15:58

Hi my daughter cannot log into her edf account she’s changed her password but still cannot log In can you advise what to do please
Many thanks

Posted by ianr 27 August, 2019 18:44

Incorrect advice removed. Should have tried out the password change procedure _before_ writing it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was 2019:08:27:18:54:34 by ianr.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum