a&d

Hello,

Is there a problem with private messages? I got mine all at once last night even though some were from earlier in the day. I?ve replied to all and have had no response. I also only got one email alert.

Best wishes,

a&d

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I keep seeing a thread 'missing cat', but you've been found.  Not sure if all would consider that a good thing.  Not a lot new happening ....  When you back in Blighty?
    • In March Oli and his team did an excellent job of the following work at a property I manage.  1. Completely removing existing broken front path. Covering and securing the void (coal shute) beneath using concrete lintels, waterproof membrane and concrete. Laying a compacted sub-base and new clay pavers. 2. Removing broken fence. Securely installing 6 fence posts and 5 fence panels across the end of the back garden. Base of posts wrapped in plastic  sheath and set in post mix. 3. Removing broken render from terrace steps and cleaning then re-rendering steps where needed and repairing other parts.  4. Jet washing rear patio. I would like to thoroughly recommend him to you for a job done very well at a fair price.  
    • This reads like an article in Gardeners World where Percy Chucker is discussing how he grew his SUV so big just using diesel based fertiliser and regular waywrimg 🤣   But point well made, they are getting bigger which is partly down to safety features that older cars didn't have but also marketing as adverts seen to push SUVs into the public eye. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In