Beginners running club - raising money for Mind

Han92-ED

Hey, I have signed up to take part in a 25k in September to raise money for the mental health charity, Mind, and thought I should really start training now as this will be quite challenging for me!

I thought it might be fun to see if anyone would like to join me in East Dulwich in a beginners running club? Running always seems more fun when you?re with other people!

Shout if you would like to join :) or if you?d like to donate to Mind, my JustGiving link is: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/hannah-morris21

Thanks! Hannah

On the one hand, I would like to go to a meeting on such a significant day, but I still fear a large crowd of people. I'm still taking 600mg CBD Vape Oil This is enough to do some short walks, but my therapy is only at the very beginning. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Attention and support are very important to me and all people with nervous disorders.

On the one hand, I would like to go to a meeting on such a significant day, but I still fear a large crowd of people. I'm still taking 600mg CBD Vape Oil This is enough to do some short walks, but my therapy is only at the very beginning. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Attention and support are very important to me and all people with nervous disorders.