Forum Sponsors

https://georgemonkhouse.com
xxxx
www.no-flies.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageLovely spacious, warm, clean, part furnished 2 bed flat availableattachment
Posted by aitch 16 October, 2018 06:17

Perfect for professional sharers or family!

Located opposite Dulwich Park on the outskirts of East Dulwich, just off Lordship Lane (Melford Road).

Newly decorated third floor flat with balcony in a very quiet, well maintained, sought after period block. Living room, kitchen, One double bedroom, one single bedroom. The bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes and optional double/single bed. Fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker. Access to well maintained communal gardens.

Plenty of storage space. A few minutes from all the shops and restaurants of East Dulwich. Also close to many bus routes (12,176,185, 197, P4, P13)

Unfurnished, however beds are available and other furniture on request

References and deposit required
No DSS

£1250 PCM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was 2018:11:05:15:34:51 by aitch.

Attachments: $_86.JPG (112.4KB)   $_86 (2).JPG (23.3KB)   $_80 (1).JPG (26.2KB)  
messageRe: Lovely spacious, warm, clean, part furnished 2 bed flat available
Posted by Gardenman 16 October, 2018 12:48

Hi, I would be interested in a viewing of the property please. Iím a local self employed garden designer & landscaper, so free for most times.
Thanks

Nigel

Posted by samirachafiki 18 October, 2018 21:13

hi.we are looking to rent a 2 bedroom flat by first week of december .can i have your number to contact you please for viewing .thank you

Posted by aitch 29 October, 2018 15:17

Hi

I am not sure if you got my number, it is 07973 335 323. Cheers

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum