Forum Sponsors

https://urbanistarchitecture.co.uk/free-architect-consultation/

www.no-flies.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
message1 Bed Garden flat for rent - unfurnishedattachment
Posted by gatt4950 November 18, 02:03PM

Hello,

We have a one bedroom garden flat available to rent in December/January (dates can be flexible). Long-term tenants only please.

Rent is 1295.00 with 5 weeks' deposit and one month's rent up front.

It is unfurnished with lovely wooden floors, a large kitchen/diner (dishwasher, fridge/freezer included), living room with fireplace and shutters, bedroom with fireplace and two fitted wardrobes, a bathroom with bath/shower, and a lovely sunny garden with lawn and a BBQ area.

The flat has always been very well looked after so we are looking for long-term, non-smoking tenants only please.

It is part of a Victorian house with just two flats. Upstairs live a couple who own the flat, it is not rented out.

References will be required (previous landlord and employer etc), payslips, proof of identity etc.

Please PM me for more photos as I could only attach three here.

Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was november 20, 08:38am by gatt4950.

Attachments: IMG-20170421-WA0000.jpg (229.2KB)   floorplan.jpg (22.3KB)   livingroom.jpg (58.6KB)  
messageRe: 1 Bed Garden flat for rent - unfurnished
Posted by alexandraandlouis November 20, 12:38PM

Hi there

I have just seen this post and am very interested to hear more about the property.

Me and my partner are looking to move in Jan as our tenancy runs out on the 19th Jan 2020 and it seems this property meets our requirements.

Where is it located and could we see some more photographs? smiling smiley

The only thing to add is we do have a little cat but she is Sphynx (has no fur) so there would be no mess from her at all as she is hypoallergenic. We are non-smokers and looking for a long-term let.

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards

Alex

Posted by gatt4950 November 20, 10:25PM

Hi Alex I have messaged you privately

Posted by rusty.e.a.c November 26, 02:16PM

Hello, is this still available? My girlfriend and I are interested, both local already and working, would love to find out more.

Thanks

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum