We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

http://avakitchens.co.uk

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageLoft space prices for leasehold properties
Posted by BeePolite February 14, 07:46PM

I am the leaseholder of a 1 bedroom first floor flat but the loft space was not part of the demise, I have now been given the opportunity to purchase the loft space from the council with future plans to build a loft conversion.
My question is has anyone been through this process and what sort of prices where they given for the price of the loft space. I have scoured the internet with a lot of various and confusing advice, in your replies you do not have to give personal details but a rough idea would be appreciated.

messageRe: Loft space prices for leasehold properties
Posted by LegalFist March 18, 07:09PM

Hmm nice flat, wish to buy one like this one.

messageRe: Loft space prices for leasehold properties
Posted by GoodFollow March 18, 07:10PM

I was looking for a loft too, a couple of months ago, and I had a very good luck when I found a perfect loft for nearly 60000. I could not even imagine a price like this one. To be honest, this apartment is on the black sea shore in a European country, named Bulgaria. This is a perfect country for a vacation and you have to take a look to understand what I am talking about. I thought it would be a great idea, to buy a couple of apartments, as I had a bigger capital, because I thought it's gonna take me nearly 200000 to buy an apartment. Now i have 3 small apartments and I will rent them. Seems to be a great business. By the way, if this idea is good for you too, you can find some great offers on this site www.suprimmo.net

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 31, 12:06pm by GoodFollow.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum