We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

All Round Renovation

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageGirls clothes for sale
Posted by mybaby178 03 May, 2015 20:17

I have a large selection of girls clothes for sale in sizes 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 and some 5-6

Too many to list on here so if there is anything you are interested such as dresses, tops etc please email me and I can have a look for you.

Thanks

messageRe: Girls clothes for sale
Posted by pommie 03 May, 2015 20:49

I would be interested in what you have in 3-4 and 4-5 please. Summer stuff, leggings, jeans etc

Posted by mybaby178 03 May, 2015 22:27

Hi in 3/4 I have a good selection of summer dresses and summer vests and tshirts
Also some lovely skinny jeans, a couple of skirts a peppy pig swimming costume some long sleeved pj's and some track suits.

My 4-5 collection is bigger at least 12 summer dresses, lots of summer skirts a few pairs of leggings, lots of vests and tshirts, zipped hoodies, gap Jean jackets, long sleeved tops, some playsuits costumes etc

Posted by pommie 03 May, 2015 23:01

Do you have any photos at all? What prices are you looking for?

Posted by pommie 04 May, 2015 10:39

would be interested to see photos of the skinny jeans, pj's, tracksuits, dresses and t-shirts in 3-4 and gap jean jacket, playsuits, dresses in the 4-5 please

Posted by mybaby178 04 May, 2015 20:40

Hi I am having a lot of trouble trying to upload the photos onto my computer tonight, I will try again tomorrow.

Posted by mybaby178 05 May, 2015 11:43

Hi

I am unable to attach the pictures on the forum, but if you send me your private email then I can forward over some pictures.

Posted by pommie 05 May, 2015 12:22

sent you pm

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum