English Conversation Classes for au pairs-places available

A new 6 week term will start on Friday 11th September, based at the Plough, Lordship Lane , East Dulwich.

Our affordable local classes are for au pairs to meet new friends whilst practising their language skills in a friendly, supportive environment taught by native qualified teachers.

We will be discussing subjects such as " How do I speak to my family about problems?", " What can I do to make the most of my time as an au pair?", plus shopping, work and many other subjects (please let us know if you have a particular need).

Please e mail for further details:[email protected] or look at our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/English-Teaching-in-Dulwich/1509284502625768?ref=hl

Private lessons also available.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi there,I am looking for an English conversation class for my Portuguese friend who is staying with me for three weeks and would like to improve her English. If you could suggest anything I would be really grateful. Many thanks Fliss Read

Hi Fliss

Not sure if you've found someone to teach your friend? I offer one to one lessons to non-native English speakers, as well as French and SPanish, but can do small groups, 1:2 or 1:4 or 5 if the students can get a group together!

Im local and around weekdays daytime to meet at a convenient place.

Contact me on 07792 656587 if you would like to have a chat.

Michael

There is one place available for the next 2 Friday mornings before half term. Next Friday we will be talking about food! What is your favourite meal? Which is the best restaurant ? What do you love/ hate about food in London? Please contact me for more information.:

[email protected]

or facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/English-Teaching-in-Dulwich-1509284502625768/timeline/?ref=tn_tnmn

Archived