Wonderful singing group for new mums

Hello I wanted to recommend a singing group for new mums. I took part with my son and absolutely loved it. Really great way of meeting local mums doing something different from your usual NCT coffee morning or baby sensory class. I can't recommend it enough and the teacher, Elizabeth is absolutely brilliant and very welcoming. I had zero experience of singing (can't read music/am slightly tone deaf) but was able to get stuck in from the word go. And my baby loved every minute of it too. Please see details of new class intake starting soon.

An alternative singing group for mums, bumps and pre-crawlers starting in East Dulwich this September - Thula Mama.

Enjoy the benefits of singing in a group whilst soothing your baby with the nourishing comfort of your voice. At Thula Mama, we learn simple songs, lullabies and chants from around the world in beautiful a-cappella harmony.

No musical experience necessary!

Thula Mama will take place in my cosy East Dulwich living room on Thursday mornings 10-11.30am. All sessions include tea and homemade cake.

FIRST SESSION FREE, then ?10 per session

STARTS SEPTEMBER

To book your place: please call Elizabeth on 07930110131 or email: [email protected] or facebook: thulamamaED

[www.thulamama.co.uk]

Archived