Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/
xxxx
www.no-flies.co.uk

https://georgemonkhouse.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageTemp Nanny available
Posted by Hollybritannia January 11, 11:38PM

Iím a 28 year old Nanny with five years experience in childcare. Hoping to start a full time position from March I have some availability until then so am offering temporary/ad hoc care.

I have nurtured children ages ranging from newborns to teenagers; in Home, educational, and hospital settings.

Recently completing a Postgraduate in Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Wellbeing at the Tavistock Institute, this had boosted my existing knowledge of childrenís emotional and physical development and aids my approach to childcare. I also have experience as a school councillor in two state secondary schools and ABA mentor where I worked one to one with a child who has sensory integration issues.

I am confident that past employers would describe me as down to earth, hardworking, fun, have a great sense of humour and passionate about working with families to ensure that we are working as a team. I am intuitive, can cook (attempt to bake), creative, flexible and organised. My approach is very gentle and believe that it's important to be patient and empathetic. Confident in weaning, sterilising, potty training, a little knowledge of sleep training and happy to give advise and take on multiple roles.

Please message me if you are interested in having a chat, and I will be more than happy forward my cv/answer any further questions you may have. I also have written references from my previous employers.

Additional information:
Dutch speaking at basic conversational level
Quailified as a TEFL teacher
Hold a full driving licence
Valid CRB check (Dec 2018)
First aid trained (Dec 2018)
Trained as an ABA mentor
Volunteer as school counsellor in two state secondary schools.
Recently completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Child, adolescent and family mental wellbeing at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust

I look forward to hearing from you.
Holly

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum