Superga size 5.5

joom

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Many thanks for your detailed reply. Our floor was originally concrete too - had the floorboards down for years now and need a change. thanks again
    • Although I think you're right to address your concerns about what you perceive as an attack on your business.  I do feel I need to respond to some of your comments;  I haven’t noticed any criticism in the posts of the clinical care delivered,  all the criticism has been in relation to your charges and billing,  which when compared to other practices does seem high. We know vets are business and don't expect treatment for free! But when prices are significantly higher people are going to question it.  This occurs not only on social media,  but in parks up and down the country as dog owners do discuss this.    I agree your analogy that people can choose where to purchase their veterinary care, a bit like where they choose to purchase their groceries ( convenience store versus sainsburys versus Aldi etc). The big difference is with the supermarket chains there is choice.  Sadly what is happening with veterinary practices is a few massive chains have brought up all the previously independent practices,  therefore there isn't any real choice and these chains are monopolising the industry and forcing up prices to shocking levels ( veterinary prices have risen more than any other industry). I welcome the formal investigation of the CMA into veterinary costs. 
    • Neither of which are Dulwich private schools though. I also wasn't being entirely serious.
    • Greg has completed a variety of tasks for us including - door trimming, kitchen bench install, making shed doors and more. Always reliable, good quality work and a very fair price
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In