SOLD Sylvanian Families grand hotel, house, school, boat, clinic, windmill ?50 all-in

MULTIPLE SYLVANIAN FAMILIES' BUILDINGS - USED BUT IN GENERALLY GOOD CONDITION: (SOME NOW SOLD SO PRICES REDUCED ON THE REST) ?50 all in (or items available separately)

I'm selling my much-loved collection of Sylvanian Families. They have been well looked after in a smoke-free home and are in generally good (but not perfect) condition. There is many years of play left in them! The individual items cost a total of over ?1,500 new and many are no longer available to buy. Each item has lots of furniture collected from different furniture sets that I bought separately. I am attaching a few photos to give you an idea of the furniture available with each item but I have lots more photos so PM me if you want to see more or you can come to have a (socially distanced!) look at them (I live just off Bellenden Rd).

Some items have sold already - if you want the remaining items listed below, I can offer everything that's left for just ?50. Or you can buy one or more item individually.

* GRAND HOTEL - with lots of furniture(small section of one window frame missing but not very noticeable)- ?25

* SCHOOL - with desks, chairs, storage chests, accessories - ?15

* HOUSE with lots of furniture - ?15

* DOCTOR'S CLINIC with accessories - ?10

* PLEASURE BOAT plus BBQ set - ?15

* PIZZA TAKE-AWAY/DELIVERY BIKE AND SHOE SHOP - ?5

* WINDMILL - there is a small section of roof plate missing although it's still lovely to play with, so I'm not selling that individually but will throw it in free for anyone who buys everything that's left

I've now found a pizza delivery set and shoe display so have added that to the list of what's left for sale.

So you can have all of the following for just ?50 - or buy individual items. I'm also attaching some more photos (also see the photos on the original post - and PM me if you want to see more pictures).

* GRAND HOTEL - with lots of furniture(small section of one window frame missing but not very noticeable)- ?25

* SCHOOL - with desks, chairs, storage chests, accessories - ?15

* HOUSE with lots of furniture - ?15

* DOCTOR'S CLINIC with accessories - ?10

* PLEASURE BOAT plus BBQ set - ?15

* PIZZA TAKE-AWAY/DELIVERY BIKE AND SHOE SHOP - ?5

* WINDMILL - there is a small section of roof plate missing although it's still lovely to play with, so I'm not selling that individually but will throw it in free for anyone who buys everything that's left

Archived