Tutor Recommendation for 13+

bundar

Hi there,

I would like to recommend Betsy Rowland of Dulwich Tutor - we used her services to find a tutor to support our son in his preparation for the 13+ exam. She matched us up with a fantastic tutor who has been very supportive and encouraging on both Maths and English and had the experience to steer my son in preparing to sit his exams. Much of this has taken place through lockdown and so therefore on Zoom, however it has been a really positive and convenient experience. The tutor had well prepared, fun and structured lessons, he quickly identified the areas where my son needed support and made sure that the work was appropriated paced. He really built an effective rapport with my son and took the time to match the study style to suit him, this in turn helped with my sons confidence and attitude towards preparing himself.

Betsy facilitated all this and took the time to understand what my son needed and did a great job of finding a tutor for us. It's obvious that she is passionate about getting the best for the children she supports, thank you Betsy!

Archived