Request for Social Media/YouTube expert

Heart108

I am a local artist looking to learn how to run social media/ youtube channel etc ( Youtube especially - how to manage/operate)

Please send a private message with some online reference/CV background - payment for the right person

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• FWIW when we were looking to buy in the area recently, there weren't that many properties listed.  Of the properties that were listed you could eliminate 80% of them because they needed work doing that wasn't reflected in the price.  I think people are a bit in denial about construction costs nowadays. It's not a good market if you need to move.
    • I have moved doctors but the only way I managed to secure an appointment at TJ was by emailing every person/email address I could find in one email chain asking for an appointment and reiterated the app/phone system didn't work
    • At one time cars were seen as niche and for the rich with too much money, but mass production and automation of production lines soon placed cars in the hands of everyone. Whilst I think the Jetson one won't be the answer, you can bet your bottom dollar that flying cars will be on (or is that above) the streets sooner than we think 🤔 
    • Not sure why this will wind people up.  I work in transport and a former colleague moved to a flying car company.  They went bust.  It's niche/novelty or for those who don't know what to do with their money.  It won't be mainstream.  Whereas cycling is an excellent solution for many people's transport needs in urban areas.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In