Ikea kura bed

Thatiana

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• There is a lovely children's cafe near Peckham Park  Also there's a art place which does kids art classes etc near East Dulwich Station 
    • Another vote for Andy, who I can’t recommend enough. Andy is immensely kind, reliable and trustworthy with an eye for detail. He completes jobs to a really high standard for a very reasonable price. Andy is hands down my go to, when I need anything done, from large to small jobs, Andy’s is the only number you need.    I have no worries giving him a key, leaving him in the property on his own and what’s more he always leave the place spick and span.   Andy - 07564 194363
    • I saw this on the corner of Chadwick Road today, which elicited a chuckle.    I feel sorry for the author but admire the production quality. 
    • A new bakery is opening in Herne Hill called Bunhead Bakery on Sunday.  It’s on the side of Brockwell Park, at 145 Dulwich Rd The website doesn’t say much but says they do sourdough with Palestinian flavours, which could be interesting. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In