Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageAffordable furniture for flat
Posted by LordshipLaneGal November 06, 01:34PM

Recently moved to a new flat, the flat is pretty bare. Would like to furnish with a table and chair set, coffee table, side tables. Looking for very reasonable prices please.

messageRe: Affordable furniture for flat
Posted by jenny pink November 06, 03:18PM

Hiya,worth joining freecycle....Jenny

messageRe: Affordable furniture for flatattachment
Posted by london78 November 07, 12:24PM

Hello

We have these large two wardrobes if they are helpful in furnishing your flat. Two hinges on one wardrobe have two bolts going through the hinges as the screws kept coming out.

We would accept 50 for the pair. Please let us know ASAP if you would like them as I will list them for sale shortly, but wanted to offer you first refusal.

Anna

Attachments: IMG-20191102-WA0005.jpg (159.9KB)   IMG-20191102-WA0003.jpg (116.1KB)   IMG-20191102-WA0000.jpg (137.9KB)  
messageRe: Affordable furniture for flat
Posted by siousxiesue November 07, 08:08PM

Got a black/chrome TV stand you can have, free. Can text a photo!

messageRe: Affordable furniture for flatattachment
Posted by Woodsideman November 08, 09:52AM

Hi

A few weeks ago I offered a black glass & chrome extending dining table and 4 chairs. There was a lot of interest - but no offers! I now need the space more than the funds, so I'm likely to donate them to the British Heart Foundation. However, if you're interested, text or call me. The glass table is dismantled at present, as the top is very heavy. I would be willing to deliver the items and help with assembly. if required.

Ian 07894 229214

Attachments: Glass Table 1.jpg (213.1KB)   Glass Table 2.jpg (215.3KB)  

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum