We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.fabbeautelondon.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageMr Fruitcake or Lucy Sparkles
Posted by ktk 08 July, 2014 15:41

Hi

I'm looking into hiring an entertainer for my daughters 4th birthday and wondered if anyone had any experience of the above?

Thanks in advance!

messageRe: Mr Fruitcake or Lucy Sparkles
Posted by acb2013 08 July, 2014 16:31

We had Lucy Sparkles for my daughter's 4th birthday party earlier this year & she was a huge hit, would highly recommend her. Sheer delight from my daughter when she opened the front door to a real life princess. About 12 under 6s, boys & girls, captivated for 45 mins. From my perspective she was easy to deal with, v professional and reasonably priced compared with a couple of others I looked into hiring. On a bus at the moment but happy to PM with any other questions later!

Posted by Bonfire2010 08 July, 2014 19:40

We had one of the Lucy Sparkles 'crew' for our son's 3rd birthday and she went down well. She came as a pirate and did lots of singing, dancing, parachutes and bubbles. As with acb2013 I found Lucy herself to be very responsive and flexible (we changed the number of children attending and the time we wanted her). The lady that came to the party was lovely too. I think they do the whole shebang (cake, food, party bags, invites etc) if you want them to, but we just went for the basic entertainment package.

Posted by cmacnew 26 July, 2014 09:18

Not sure if I am too late, but we have worked with Mr Fruitcake, who was fantastic. He was really funny, the kids responded immediately to him, he made excellent balloon models and kept around 25 children entertained and engaged for the whole party. He is also very reasonable with this costs.
Hope you have a great party!

Posted by esme 21 November, 2014 13:24

Lucy Sparkles is great fun!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum