Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk
xxxx
Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageChildminder Suggestions
Posted by tkbd2014 June 04, 09:46AM

We are looking at the possibility of sending our daughter to a childminder in September when I go back to work. She will be 12 months at that time. Any recommendations and contact details of childminders in East Dulwich would most helpful. Thanks in advance!

messageRe: Childminder Suggestions
Posted by Francine Nzazi June 06, 06:40AM

Hello/Bonjour! My name is Francine. I'm an Ofsted registered and a French speaking childminder and live in West Dulwich(Thurlow Hill). I have lots of positive feedback and some pictures of my setting (and how I set up activities)so you can have an idea of how I work with children. Please feel free to book a visit to discover my services. Also references are available.

Many thank,

Francine

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was june 17, 11:31pm by Francine Nzazi.

messageRe: Childminder Suggestions
Posted by lidsey June 11, 07:07PM

Hello i am a ofsted childminder in East Dulwich /friern road . I have been childminding for twenty five years in southwark iwill have a vacancy for september. please feel free to contact me . yours faithfully christine

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum