Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Your Local Personal Trainer

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageChildminder Suggestions
Posted by tkbd2014 June 04, 09:46AM

We are looking at the possibility of sending our daughter to a childminder in September when I go back to work. She will be 12 months at that time. Any recommendations and contact details of childminders in East Dulwich would most helpful. Thanks in advance!

messageRe: Childminder Suggestions
Posted by Francine Nzazi June 06, 06:40AM

Hello/Bonjour! My name is Francine. I'm an Ofsted registered and a French speaking childminder and live in West Dulwich(Thurlow Hill). I have lots of positive feedback and some pictures of my setting (and how I set up activities)so you can have an idea of how I work with children. Please feel free to book a visit to discover my services. Also references are available.

Many thank,

Francine

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was june 17, 11:31pm by Francine Nzazi.

messageRe: Childminder Suggestions
Posted by lidsey June 11, 07:07PM

Hello i am a ofsted childminder in East Dulwich /friern road . I have been childminding for twenty five years in southwark iwill have a vacancy for september. please feel free to contact me . yours faithfully christine

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum