We run a Minecraft Holiday Club At Dulwich Prep London. For 6-12 year olds.
Through out the sessions we will be creating our own village, learning and strengthening our skills with building, planting and herding. We will also be set individual challenges to help build on our skills.
Each day is themed and we split the days into:
1. 30minute build challenge
2. Big build individual mode (1 hour idea split into two 30 minute sessions)
3. Online safety talk
4. Joint realm build (1 hour idea split into two 30 minute sessions)
5. free play Minecraft session 30 minutes (at the end of the day)
6. Minecraft craft session
7. Fun sporty games in-between
8. Each minecraft session runs 30 minutes maximum to ensure that screen time is used safely with adequate breaks in-between.
Children can bring their own tablets or iPads to use on the day or they can hire one of ours to use.
To book please visit www.megabyteclub.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information!