Kitchen & Bathroom fitter - recomended

seamus

I have just had a kitchen and bathroom fitted by a great local workman. Polite, very reliable and conscientious . His price was very reasonable and he was honest and open with any additional extras from the outset (e.g pipes and fittings) and produced reciepts for everything.

All work was completed on time and on price and everything was cleared away with the minimum disruption. I would definitely use him again.

his details are:

Big Small Building Solutions 07809 776638

thanks

Seamus

• 11 months later...

Atanas Deshev and his team at Big Small Building Solutions have just completed a fantastic bathroom refit for us which included tearing out an old bathroom and replacing with new bath, loo, shower, sink, taps, towel rail, shower screen, wall and floor tiles and spotlights. Very pleased with all aspects of the company's service from the initial quote, through to recommendations of where to source tiles and bath appliances etc (including the use of the company's discount card), discussion of ideas and, most importantly, the work itself. This was completed with the minimum of fuss and disruption to an outstanding standard.

Well worth looking at the company website where you can also get an idea of cost etc:

http://kitchenandbathroombuilderdslondon.co.uk/contact.html

• 11 months later...
I'd happily recommend Atanas and Big Small Building Solutions as well. They completely cleared out my bathroom a few months back, installed new fixtures and tiled and decorated. They were really easy to deal with and, as Hawley said, can provide helpful advice and suggestions on anything you're not sure about. I also felt safe leaving them alone in my flat all day while I was at work. The overall cost was very reasonable too. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

• 1 month later...
I'd recommend Atanas and his team without the slightest reservation. They did a big project on our house in two stages - painting and plastering from top to bottom; and later refurbishing two bathrooms and a downstairs loo. Atanas is very knowledgeable and honest and a delight to deal with, while all his men are polite and very hard-working. Pricing was competitve and straight-forward and the work was done to a very high standard. We'd definitely use him again.

• 7 months later...
I would like to add my recommendation for Atanas and Big Small Building Solutions who recently fitted a new worktop, sink and tiling in our kitchen. They were such a pleasure to work with, listened to requirements and quickly fixed anything that wasn't quite right first time. Very reasonably priced and good quality work in what was a very challenging space to refurbish. I would definitely use them again.

• 4 years later...

appy New Year to all our past and future clients and EDF users!

We have been working around 9-10 years in the area and had amazing experience.

As our website is 10 years old it is not keeping up with new updates and we need to either update it or have completely new one .We were quite busy and never got a chance to updated it with new projects ,so we can't wait to show you all the work that we covered through those years.It would take a few months, meanwhile please contact us here , 0800 015 2266 or email: [email protected].

We have an extensive gallery of photos we can show you ,please request.

Many thanks,

Iliana & Atanas