We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageProfessional gardening services
Posted by salvatoregallo78 05 February, 2018 18:37

I am a professional gardener and a horticulturalist based in South East London.

I have been loving plants and gardening since ever, so when I moved to London I decided to challenge myself and set up my own gardening business.

I think the environment we live in needs to be safeguarded and protected.
That’s why I prefer to use organic practices to control weeds, pest and disease whenever possible.
I have been working in London for over 7 years now and I am proud to say that I established a solid client base and I have a strong reputation as a gardener.

I offer a wide range of services like
All aspects of garden maintenance at highest level
Garden design

References available on request.
For any inquiry please contact Totó on 0794 991 1635 or email me at t.gardeningservice@gmail.com

messageRe: Professional gardening services
Posted by Sue.parr 27 February, 2018 15:22

Toto has been helping us in our garden for some time and I can't praise him highly enough. He really knows about plants and gardens but does exactly what you ask him to do (which has not always been the case with other gardeners I have used!)He is hardworking, reliable, and a pleasure to have around. So do give him a try!

Posted by satwinder65 16 April, 2018 10:52

dear all - I have used Salvatore for the past few years to maintain both my front and back gardens and have no hesitation in recommending him. His work is neat and he tidies up to a very high standard afterwards - hassle free - give him a try!

Posted by rachelw68 24 April, 2018 12:24

Toto has been helping with my garden for a few years now and I would wholeheartedly recommend him. He really knows his stuff and is helpful, neat, tidy and reasonably priced. He works really hard and can give great advice on what to plant and where. Can't recommend highly enough.

Posted by loscapitaneos 27 February, 2019 11:41

I warmly recommend Toto’, who is a very good and creative gardener, also very tidy and punctual.
Alessia, Beauval rd

Posted by CAP75 28 February, 2019 12:33

Another recommendation from me for Toto - he's been doing our garden for around 2 years and has done a fantastic job. He works incredibly hard and produces great results quickly.

As well as maintaining the back garden beautifully, he has transformed our front garden entirely. He handled the entire re-landscaping process, from suggesting and agreeing the initial design, removing all the old plants, fixtures etc, and then sourcing and planting all the new plants and trees. He even dealt with the Dulwich Estate on our behalf who needed to approve the tree removals etc.

We love coming home to our garden thanks to him. On top of all that he's a lovely guy. Can't recommend him enough.

Posted by salvatoregallo78 29 April, 2019 16:34

Thank you everyone for the lovely reviews.
This is to let you all know I now have a website.

Please, find link here:

[www.gallogardens.co.uk]
Email info@gallogardens.co.uk
Tel 0794 991 1635

Toto

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2019:05:06:10:04:05 by salvatoregallo78.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum