Recommendation for garden design and landscaping

I would like to recommend Tony Pooley, who recently did our garden. Tony was easy to work with and very flexible - we had a basic idea of what we wanted and he helped us to come up with a design, but he was happy for us to make alterations as we went along, or leave some elements to be confirmed once the ground was cleared and we could see the layout. We are thrilled with the results. His email is [email protected] and phone is 07931 549144.

• 3 months later...
I would also like to vouch for Tony Pooley and his team. He totally transformed my garden to a really usable, enjoyable space. We have no direct access to the garden so everything had to be wheeled through the house but his team were really neat and tidy and respectful. Tony helped with the design, was happy to tweak the ideas as we went, was open about costs and was really honest and clever about where to save money without compromising what we wanted to achieve. They were generally nice to have around too. We really are very pleased and love the garden now. 07931 549144

• 8 months later...
Tony and team did our small back garden in May 2019. Like others, we were really pleased with the work (over two weeks) and the end result, especially Tony's flexibility, knowledge and design tips. He showed us previous work he'd done to give us an idea of what we could do in a very small space, and the finished garden is great and Tony and the team's work has totally changed our use of our outside space.

• 1 month later...

Tony has done a fantastic job transforming my small boring back garden into a useful cheerful place that makes most of available space. I recommend him highly for any size job having also seen other work he?s done. On time, extremely clean accessing garden through house and professional throughout.

Excellent value for money as well.