Plasterer needed

devin3

Needed to replaster a 3x4x3 room, 3x3x3 room, and 4m hallway. Looking for plasterboard on the celinging, insulating plasterboard on external facing walls in each bedroom, and either plaster or plasterboard on the remaining internal walls.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
After being stood up 3 times, would you really wait in for a plasterer to turn up for a 4th appointment? Well that's my experience with CARL FERRI - really avoid this cowboy if you have a life to get on with. Total lack of consideration for anyone else's obligations!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Thanks for the nice comments, always good to hear from the clients who are happy with the works we provide.

Lately Plastering does seem to be getting a bad name for itself,when so called plasterers charge a absolute fortune

only to leave clients with a much less than professional finish, then costing clients more to correct!

I am local, live in East Dulwich and have very happy clients. I visit your property, offer a full comprehensive estimate and have professional indemnity insurance. I?ll help as much as possible with advice and prices if possible. It?s your home and I want you to be able to enjoy it!!

Please get in touch

All the best

Micky

M.J.Lawless

Plastering Services

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Micky was great to speak with, very professional. If Micky is busy as he was when I rang, I would recommend John McCann on ‭07905 044912‬. John came on short notice, was on time, and finished to great standard. Good guy. I would definitely recommend both.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading about Micky in this thread, I used him this week to strip some old woodchip and replaster. He did a fantastic job. He was quick, professional and a gentleman. I highly recommend him.

Phoebe - Herne Hill

M.J.Lawless

Plastering Services