Forum Sponsors

https://www.tutorfront.com
xxxx
www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

www.wickhamsecurity.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageInterior designer
Posted by Racheleyre February 10, 01:59PM

Hi. Im looking for recommendations of interior designers for my flat in East Dulwich. Nothing structural, just inspiration, product sourcing and project management of the transformation! Friendly, confident, talented experts who can help me make decisions much appreciated.

messageRe: Interior designer
Posted by sheff February 10, 03:37PM

Id recommend Beth of Imperfect Interiors.
She was a life saver on our renovation, helping when too many decisions come all at once!
She helped source items and also made us braver in our colour choices..
Shes local, based on Shawbury Road.

[www.imperfectinteriors.co.uk]

Posted by marialng February 10, 06:20PM

Hello Rachel

I do sort of "hands on", transformative housekeeping and house maintenance supervision from time to time besides cleanings and personal assistance (I made a recent announcement at [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]).

According to one of my clients that works in property management I offer a very helpful, practical way to approach renovations and decorations and prepare briefs for architects: starting from budgeting and scheduling what you need or want to do at home for a certain specific individual or family.

I suggest new furniture or accessories that fit with what you already have or select various options for more social time with friends and family, or more bed time or more kitchen time...

Sometimes you need to get rid of something, declutter with boxes, cupboards and storage solutions, clean the wallpaper! or move around stuff and change the carpet before you can really think of choosing and introducing a new style.

It is a sort of teaser to interior design, starting with you and how you live and then keep your space functional, beautiful, tidy and clean.

If this can help at any point of the journey, feel free to contact me privately to arrange an appointment!

Kind regards

Maria

Maria Longo 07887 990108
Personal Motto: Get Rid of All The Clutter and Find Joy! :-)

messageRe: Interior designerattachment
Posted by Interior Designer/Bu February 11, 01:09AM

We are interior designers this is just a little taste of what we do.. if you think you could be interested we are ready to talk.

Robert

Attachments: 10AC3FD6-9776-47DE-8887-77D07898FCD9.jpeg (91.7KB)   2BE43E94-5504-4E54-8AD7-225B5A206999.jpeg (54.8KB)  
Posted by MissWiggy February 11, 02:20PM

Another recommendation for Beth! She has helped us with 2 houses now and is absolutely fab.

Posted by Ayanthi February 13, 10:02AM

Hi Rachael,

I'm a local Interior Designer with a passion for transformation! Honestly the difference a lick of paint can make as well as good lighting and a scheme that has been well considered as a whole can completely turn around your living environment.

I would be happy to come round and offer you a free consultation. I can also send you project examples if you forward on your e-mail.

All the best,

Ayanthi

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum