Student for after school pick ups in Forest Hill

EmmaCC

We're looking for someone to look after our two children aged 8 and 10 after school 3 or 4 afternoons a week starting in September, Mondays- Thursdays. For the last two years we have had a great student who did the job around her studies which worked really well. Our children are at Kilmorie Primary School, Forest hill and we live 5 mins walk from the school. We need someone responsible and caring to collect the children from school at 3.30, walk home with them, prepare a simple meal and supervise their homework. Some nights they have activities which they will need taking to and/or collecting from. Our children are full of energy and lots of fun so the role would suit someone active who would enjoy taking them to the park and their various sporting activities. We get home around 6.30/7pm. Please do get in touch if you're interested. Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

I would be interested in doing this, I'm 20 and have a younger brother (8) and sister (3) myself so am good with children, and enjoy being with them. I am available week days in the afternoons, and I can also give you a work reference if you need.

Thank you, look forward to hearing back