OFFERED - Business Coaching & Management Support

deSigley

Hi!

Do you need help setting up or running your business? Are you trying to work out a strategic direction whilst simply keeping things running? Do you want to improve your personal, business and organisational effectiveness? Do you need extra firepower to break through a challenge or a log jam?

If the answer to any of these is yes, then I can help you.

I'm an experienced business coach and management consultant. I have worked with privately owned, SME and large corporates, as well as government and non-profit organisations across a range of industry sectors in the UK and internationally. My expertise includes leadership and management coaching, business strategy and change, as well as the full range of business operations functions, from customer management to HR.

I provide tailored services that frequently combine a range of coaching, consulting and hands-on management and business support activities.

If this resonates in any way with your needs then please get in touch!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

Anthony

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Yup...We started looking to buy around West Dulwich...Too Expensive East Dulwich was affordable then (2010) but did'nt find anything we liked .. Hence brought FH/ED borders Near Horniman. The reality is though that had we brought the poky Victorian Terrace in ED back then We'd have made more money on it but We have zero regrets and it somehow feels much greener here despite the South Circular running through the high street.
    • I think the above was formed as a response to the original group which has a very tight definition of Dulwich
    • Is this the same group? A quick Google found it on X aka Twitter 🙄  Or are their aims completely opposite and they are just trying to sound like the other group to confuse people?
    • At least one of them has seats outside, but it's opposite the green bit at the end nearest East Dulwich, so quite pleasant to sit outside. Can't remember what it's called, but it has really nice vegan (I think) food.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In