Highly recommended DRIVING INSTRUCTOR

kcoates

I found my driving instructor Silvano Bozzo (07702615834) through this Forum so having now passed, first time, I wanted to add to the already long list of recommendations and verify that those reviews are correct.

He is an excellent, patient instructor. He?s very passionate and thorough in his lessons, plus his knowledge and experience of both driving and the test is incredibly comprehensive. I was fully prepared to take my test and left a confident driver. If anyone local is looking for an instructor, he is a great option.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd also like to recommend Silvano(07702615834)as a driving instructor.

I passed my test years ago and after 12 years of living in London and totally avoiding driving, I needed refresher lessons. I was very nervous and had no real confidence in my ability to remember how to drive. I found Silvano's name on here.

Silvano has not only reminded me how to drive, but more crucially how to manage on the busy streets of South East London. He is a very patient teacher even with my fear and nerves. He has excellent local knowledge. I work shifts and he was able to be flexible with his lesson times.

I really recommend him!