Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

www.no-flies.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageCleaner needed
Posted by ldauman 27 November, 2019 12:28

Hello,

Iím looking for a cleaner for our 3-bed house in Camberwell, near Denmark Hill station, to come every other week for 4 hours or so. We have a cat so that may be an issue for someone with allergies.

If you have a recommendation please post here or DM me.

Many thanks,
Lucy

messageRe: Cleaner needed
Posted by maxsia 28 November, 2019 09:58

Hi Lucy
I am running a cleaning agency in South ~East London and would be happy to provide cleaning services for you.The current rate is £13 ph .I would be happy to discuss details with you.You can contact me on here or on 07712726453.

Posted by 5thavenue 02 December, 2019 13:55

Good afternoon Lucy,

My name is Shas-Sofia and I have some availability.
I love cats! As I am also a cat-parent.

My rates are £12 per hour: experienced, particular attention to detail, reliable, DBS, references, insured.
Please text/Whatsapp/call me on 07988 391288

Posted by brassicafans 30 December, 2019 14:50

Hello

Would you mind if I asked who you went with and how it went? I'm also looking for a cleaner in the same sort of area.

Thanks

Posted by Suds January 15, 06:06PM

My cleaner is looking for more work. If you are looking for a reliable and efficient cleaner, please contact Marianna: +44 7933 618105

Posted by clean4u January 16, 12:19AM

Hello,

We work for many clients in Dulwich area for over 7 years, references from very long term local clients visit us on www.alvservices.co.uk or give us a call on 07450277225, thank you.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum