garysvan is now available 24/7

garysvan

Hi all due to a recent contract ending I am now free to do all the little jobs that forum users require. I will be offering store collections as well as full man and van service . I also provide small businesses with transportation solution I am taking regular bookings and I am happy to quote for long and short distances .please feel free to ask for recommendations from forum users as I have been here for a while thanks and I hope to be of service to you thanks Gary .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gary,

Wondering how much you would charge for a Ikea run, I don't have a car so cant do it myself. Its literally a few plastic storage boxes and 2 flat pack toy boxes (I think - unless I change what I want)! I'm happy to wait until you have another run in that direction as it really is a tiny amount of stuff, just not accessible on the bus.

Thanks in advance.

(Will PM you too, incase you dont see this..)

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to rave about Gary. He's just done a collect and drop off for us. Arrived on time, very quick, cheaper than anyone else i had quote and recommended things like putting coasters under some wheels so that it didn't scratch our wooden floors.

Would recommend him to anyone and will definitely use him again.

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody I have launched a website it is a work in progress but I hope to have ship shape very soon please check it out :)).

As always i will be contactable via the forum and would just like to thank evryone again for their recommendations.

Kind regarads

Gary.

WWW.garysvan.co.uk/

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I am still taking regular bookings for store and e bay collections as well as house and office relocations. Unfortunately I am unable to store anymore items for christmas day delivery but I am offering to collect and dispose of christmas trees after the new year rather than have them on the pavement outside for a week waiting for collection. I will charge only ?4 per tree and all trees will be recycled professionally. Please pm me for quotes and any other info you may require.

Kind regards

Gary

• 2 months later...
Hi all, Garysvan is offering a complete pack and move service as well as all the eBay and gumtree collections that forum users require. I am now pleased to offer everything from a motorcycle to a Luton van and extra labour. Single items and full loads are no problem, with all vehicles covered by hire and reward insurance. I can't promise to be the cheapest but I can promise to be polite, punctual and provide a professional service. Please pm me for quotes availability or even advice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Gary here - brilliant service.

Gary is professional, reliable and a really nice person to work with. He was an absolute star in helping me to move some stuff I don't need into storage. He did this at fairly short notice and was really good natured despite the fact I gave him the wrong postcode for delivery :-$

You can call Gary for a quotation on 07833-536-346