Forum Sponsors

www.clintonmckenzie.com
xxxx
Your Local Personal Trainer

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messagePossibly lost large tabby cat just off East Dulwich Road
Posted by LuluH April 02, 12:32PM

Hi, thereís a lovely, chunky tabby cat that has been hanging around in my back garden for the last 3 days. It doesnít have a collar, seems to be quite docile but meows loudly and for quite some time every few hours. I managed to approach it and stroke its head yesterday but then it scarpered. However today, it tried to come in to my flat when I opened the back door. Itís currently hiding under my garden table. Thought I should post on here in case anyone has lost a cat matching this description. I live on one of the streets off East Dulwich Road, the Se22 side.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was april 02, 12:34pm by LuluH.

messageRe: Possibly lost large tabby cat just off East Dulwich Road
Posted by Delainie April 23, 05:03PM

Hello a neighbour has told me her male tabby escaped through window she lives opp goose green Park in one of the flats in the big houses, she said he hasaskin allergy near base of back near tail and is an indoor cat. If you see it again could you take photo or pm me please. He is timid. Anyhow pls let me know thx Stella

messageRe: Possibly lost large tabby cat just off East Dulwich Road
Posted by mutasmum April 23, 08:36PM

Hello. He's not a grey tabby, by any chance, is he?

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum