Lost Cat- Overhill Road

KatyD

I recently moved to Overhill Road, Dulwich. After keeping the cat in for three months, I decided to let her out. She has been out with a harness, this is the first time on her own and hasn?t returned home. She is tabby and wears a red polka dot collar with a bell on it ( and my contact details). Our previous address was Copleston Road, there is no way she would have ended up back there. Mrs likes to climb through windows into people?s houses(such a minx).. Please contact me on 07581002664 if anyone happens to see her or she comes into your house.If she does come inside to anyone?s house please don?t feed her, but if you could bring her back that would be hugely appreciated or I can come and collect her. Please feel free to share around Dulwich/Forest Hill area. Photo wasn't uploading, will try again!

Thank you! And sorry to hear that your cat has also gone missing. I take it you have spoken to the vet to put her on the lost database, posters etc It's such a worry isn't it. Really hope she finds her way back soon and will keep an eye out for her too!

Perfect, thank you so much for your help!

I'm just hoping she is enjoying some freedom and making friends in the neighbourhood.

I'll keep you posted and will keep an eye out for your cat too!