Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

www.inshutters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messagelarge tabby cat visiting our garden.
Posted by Pugwash September 13, 12:06AM

For the past couple of weeks, a large tabby cat has been visiting our garden , coming in through the cat flap and helping him/herself to cat food. Not aggressive and does not seem to worry our cats.

This cat looks very much like the cat who visited us daily for about a year 2/3 years ago - so may be the same.
Have you just moved back into the area? Cat looks healthy and well cared for and a little tubby. Found him/her asleep in our dining room once.

If your cat disappears for several hours each day and you live in the Landells Road/Plough Lane/Barry Road - let me know.

messageRe: large tabby cat visiting our garden.
Posted by bloodoranges September 17, 04:49PM

We have multiple visitors from other cats, it's like a youth club at night!

Posted by Pugwash September 19, 01:37AM

We nicknamed the cat 'Bill' (the name we gave our previous visitor) but have not seen him/her for a few days now so imagine he/she is either back home or taken to visiting other gardens.

Posted by tarafitness September 26, 11:29AM

Can I just say - this is why microchip catflaps are so great! Well worth the extra cost.

unless you like the extra visitors of course smiling smiley

Posted by Pugwash September 26, 01:33PM

We did have one sometime ago but a large and insistent 'guest' managed to break his/her way through, so we never bothered after that.

Posted by tarafitness September 26, 01:36PM

Oh jeepers!

Posted by michelle7984 October 10, 09:43PM

Do you have a photo? My Bengal cross is missing my husband and daughter have seen him but he hasn’t come indoors

Posted by Pugwash October 11, 04:49PM

Sorry no photo,

Have not seen our visitor for well over a week

Posted by Julia_Gyulai October 27, 07:53PM

Hi! Has “Bill” been around in the past week? I am looking for my beloved cat Hapci who is a lost tabby cat from Underhill road.

Posted by Hazel19 October 28, 08:27PM

Hi there, Pugwash

I sent you a Private Message, around a month ago, with a photo and description of my cat, who is a large tabby, to ask whether you thought it was him who had been visiting your house.

Not sure whether you have seen the message or not?

Thanks

Hazel

Posted by Pugwash October 30, 08:37PM

hazel - not seen any message. Also have not seen our tabby guest for some weeks.

messageRe: large tabby cat visiting our garden.attachment
Posted by Hazel19 November 06, 01:16AM

Hi Pugwash-you should have a message from me if you look at your Private Messages on here, as it definitely got sent to you. In any case, I have attached a photo of him to this post; please let me know if you think it is him.

Thanks, Hazel.

Attachments: Frenchie.jpg (142.9KB)  

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum