We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.aardvarksweeps.co.uk

http://avakitchens.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageRaffle to support local business during Covid + London Air Ambulance charity
Posted by EDmummy101 July 06, 12:45PM

Please consider buying a ticket or two and sharing with friends and fellow business owners.

Prizes from Rye Books, Eos Dance, ESPH and more...

Thanks for your support during this time,

East Dulwich Mummy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 12, 04:11pm by EDmummy101.

messageRe: Raffle to support local business during Covid + London Air Ambulance charity
Posted by EDmummy101 July 10, 01:35PM

Photo shoot from Portrayed Photography and massage/reflexology treatment frmo Mothers Inc salon now added smiling smiley

messageRe: Raffle to support local business during Covid + London Air Ambulance charity
Posted by EDmummy101 July 12, 04:11PM

Sorry don't think the link above worked - it should be:

[raffall.com]

Posted by EDmummy101 July 13, 02:00PM

New prize added - Thai takeaway from 'Cooking Happy' (they'll deliver!)

[www.cookinghappy.co.uk]
[www.instagram.com]

Warning: website and insta pics will make your mouth water ;)

Posted by EDmummy101 July 14, 05:54PM

Please share with friends lovely locals smiling smiley Thanks!

Posted by esme July 26, 04:18PM

[raffall.com]

Bumping as now needed even more, as Nimble Arts are unable to open this summer so the owner has zero income sad smiley

Posted by EDmummy101 July 27, 02:55PM

42 tickets sold, would love to get it to at least 100 - the owner of Nimble Arts is unable to open over the summer owing to the Coronavirus and has NO government help and insurer not paying out.

Please please buy a ticket or 2 and pass the link on to friends and lovely locals,

THANK YOU very much, from Nimble and the London Air Ambulance charity

[raffall.com]

Raffle ends 31st July and prize winners will be drawn the day after.

Posted by esme July 28, 05:31PM

-------------------------------------------------------
> Ends Friday! Some great prizes from Mothers Inc,
> ESPH, Rye Books, Eos Dance and more...
>
> Only 2.50 per ticket

Posted by EDmummy101 July 28, 06:32PM

House of Tippler have now generously donated cocktails for 2 (2 house cocktails each)! They reopen this Friday so perfect timing for the winnersmiling smiley

Posted by Ruby20 August 01, 09:39PM

Hi EDmummy101, I have two bottles of champagne (Laurent Perrier and Bollinger) I would really like to donate as possible raffle prizes. I have been looking to donate these to a local cause. Happy for you to PM me.

Posted by sugarkanedee August 02, 12:10PM

Ha! I just seen this.. Thanks for the mouthwatering comment smiling smiley

we have a winner for a Thai takeaway julia contacted me this morning to tell me her happy news.
I look forward to feeding her and the other person she will share it with.

Dee X

Posted by EDmummy101 August 13, 01:35PM

Thanks to everyone who participated - the London Air Ambulance charity were very pleased as was Cath who owns Nimble Arts - they received 65 each, total 130 raised.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum