Recycling saving razor blades locally?

Does anyone know of anywhere I can recycle my safety razor blades. I did get them from Holland, but they charge for an envelope and of course there would be a postage charge. I was thinking there maybe a chemist which can recycle safely syringes etc may help. Beardies need not reply :) Thanks Muser

Excuse my delay in responding. Thats a good point....forgive me I couldn't let that pass!

Well at least the exposed used blades would be very much safer, but the burning of course not exactly eco friendly !

I wonder what does happen with them. Ive got loads, not knowing how to dispose of them without exposing anyone to nasty cuts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• unbelievable  - not only does he pop back up to NOT address a point, he then lies about how often he checks the  forum "I hadnt checked in on the forum in quite a long time, but had reason to, as am planning a quick trip back later this year...and of course couldn't resist a peek at Sunlit Uplands." I wonder what "quite a long time" can be defined as? Days? Weeks? Months? Because dear reader, if we were to take a look at forum IP records I can assure you that Cat is a regular visitor - he just chooses not to post. But mention his name and boom there he is But yes, there is merit to the argument that there is no-one posting on here which given how much the population loves to grumble about the cost of everything it still collectively won't engage with what it needs to do to start addressing the problems And I used the Australian trade deal as an example     
    • try amazon (it seems to have it there) or a local dry cleaner shop or call a really good dry cleaners and see if they can recommend anything 
    • Goddard’s don’t make this anymore and my 80-year old mum has asked for it as her only birthday present. Even a half-full leftover tin would be much appreciated and I’m happy to pay over the odds. Thanks! 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In