Forum Sponsors

www.bramly.co.uk

Your Local Personal Trainer

www.inshutters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageFrogs Everywhere!!!
Posted by Ronnijade September 04, 10:24PM

They seem to be everywhere around Hillcourt road. My cat brought in a dead one earlier and Iíve just found a live one in the kitchen!!!! Who has now been safely placed back outside..... until my cat probably brings it in again tomorrow. >.< anyone else having froggy encounters?

messageRe: Frogs Everywhere!!!
Posted by Sue September 05, 10:21PM

There are frogs in my garden, but not that many!

We thought there were loads judging from the rustlings at night, but it turns out much of the rustling was caused by tiny mice (bless).

Posted by kristymac1 September 06, 05:26PM

Yep, our cat keeps bringing in frogs (Dovedale Road), as far as I know there are no near neighbours with ponds - I'd love to keep them in my garden to deal with the slugs/snails etc but my cats just use them for sport😔

Posted by ianr September 06, 07:23PM

Have any lice appeared yet?

Posted by RichH September 07, 02:30PM

I do hope those mice are outside and not indoors!

No frogs or mice around here but I did suffer a brief plague of horseflys during the recent hot weather. Yes, hoRse, not hoUse! Two weeks ago one of the blood-sucking blighters bit me on the shin and only over the last couple of days has the bite begun to fade. It looked like I'd been attacked with a tin opener!

Posted by Sue September 09, 03:53PM

RichH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I do hope those mice are outside and not indoors!
>

Yes, they are living in the garden!

I have a pile of branches etc at the back specifically for wildlife, so maybe they are nesting in there.

I do get frogs though, we see (and hear) them hopping around at night. They keep to the edges.

I once, sadly, found a dessicated frog beneath some vinyl at the edge of my kitchen. I presume it had got trapped and couldn't get out again sad smiley Couldn't happen now as I have painted wooden floorboards.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum