Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I've lost a set of keys 7th May between 11:30am and 12:30pm somewhere on NX Road or Lordship Lane between the Post Office and the barbers opposite Shawbury Road.  They look like the picture, but with only 3 keys. Please contact me if you handed them in somewhere or picked them up.
    • We did a huge bookcase closet with these guys. They specialize in bookcases with hidden doors. We had one such bookcase (very happy with the result) as well as fitted wardrobe. I'm not sure if they agreed to do the fitted wardrobe  because of the hidden bookcase, but you can check. They know their business very well. https://www.secretpassage.co.uk  
    • The majority of PM2.5 comes from sources (much naturally occurring) outside of London - I think it is around 50%-60%. Of the PM2.5 created locally about 42% comes from industrial and commercial activities (construction, cooking), about 30% is from road transport and this share is reducing as efforts have been made to clean-up the TFL bus fleets, taxis, diesel vehicles etc and another 20%+ is domestic sources.   You will see very little on the CleanAirDulwich timeline on anything other than car use which leads many to believe it is just an anti-car pro-cycle lobby group purporting to be interested in clean air. I must admit when I see them rallying against the school coaches on Townley Road I do wonder what their motivation is - they lobby for people not to use their cars and then lobby against the coaches the pupils turn to instead of cars...kind of beggar's belief really.....some people are, seemingly, never happy.....
    • Here is the article- they took a while to publish it hence the delay: https://www.selondoner.co.uk/news/07052024-impossible-app-worsening-gp-access-say-tessa-jowell-patients 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In