We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

www.fabbeautelondon.com

http://avakitchens.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageMagpie Arts Children's After School Creative Art Classes SE22
Posted by sue k January 12, 10:32AM

hello
I am a local artist/designer who has lived in ED since 1999 and regularly takes part in the Artist's Open House event.
Offering creative after school art classes for ages 6-11.
A mix of creative projects, individual artwork and also some collaborative for sharing and developing joint ideas. Emphasis will be on a therapeutic atmosphere and creative learning to develop self esteem and skills. Fun too of course!

I have DBS and therapeutic art training and will guide the classes with artistic tutoring and enthusiasm!

Starts new term again on FRIDAY 17 January at FCWellbeing Cafe on Melbourne Grove 4-5pm
SPECIAL OFFER 1ST Session 5 per child. Book now...limited numbers!
Thereafter every Friday with the term bookable upfront
email suebennett181@gmail.com to book (places limited to 8 to ensure good attention for each child) or phone Sue 07710829396 or PM
instagram magpiearts_15 (my own instagram is suekingglass)

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time" Thomas Merton

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was january 12, 10:42am by sue k.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum