Chieftain Low G Whistle ?84.99 ono

Hallo

"CHIEFTAIN" LOW G WHISTLE.

A beautiful Irish/folk instrument. Lovely sound and sufficient volume to be miked up and used in gigs if you want too.

This a pre 2000 Chieftain Low G whistle/flute. (P Hardy of Chieftain Whistles verified this when reviewing the images)

Chieftain whistles are manufactured by Phil Hardy of Kerry Whistles. Finger hole placement is designed at a comfortable stretch, and suits smaller hands too. Easy to play in the first octave, and easily "overblown" to get the next octave. Lovely clear sound. Commonly used on stage by musicians. Popular alloy whistle, UK designed and made. Easy blow mouthpiece.

I'm a private seller and this was in my collection of whistle's and flutes. A hardly used instrument, well looked after. Some slight and superficial marks to rear of tube and side, not significant. Please get in touch for more information or with any questions These are at around ?128 upwards to buy new, so this is a good discount on what is a very good condition instrument.

PM me here, or [email protected], or 07585273685.

You are welcome to try it out, of course. Get in touch to talk or to get questions answered.

Robert N Gutsell

Archived