Dining room table and four chairs for sale

Hi we have the attached dining room table for sale with a wooden top and wrought iron legs.

Cushion pads can easily be recovered as they pop out of the seats.

We would like ?500, excellent condition, cost a lot more originally, only selling as we prefer a retangle table in the space we have. Can email a larger file picture if you would like.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The majority of PM2.5 comes from sources (much naturally occurring) outside of London - I think it is around 50%-60%. Of the PM2.5 created locally about 42% comes from industrial and commercial activities (construction, cooking), about 30% is from road transport and this share is reducing as efforts have been made to clean-up the TFL bus fleets, taxis, diesel vehicles etc and another 20%+ is domestic sources.   You will see very little on the CleanAirDulwich timeline on anything other than car use which leads many to believe it is just an anti-car pro-cycle lobby group purporting to be interested in clean air. I must admit when I see them rallying against the school coaches on Townley Road I do wonder what their motivation is - they lobby for people not to use their cars and then lobby against the coaches the pupils turn to instead of cars...kind of beggar's belief really.....some people are, seemingly, never happy.....
    • Here is the article- they took a while to publish it hence the delay: https://www.selondoner.co.uk/news/07052024-impossible-app-worsening-gp-access-say-tessa-jowell-patients 
    • It's was a Sunday night, they might have had a low turnover and said to the kitchen staff finish and go home early as it saves on wages (shift workers are often paid for working hours) and had already started cleaning down. When a new order comes in they have to reset things up, prepare and cook and then clean down again after.  Quite understandable if the kitchen was shutting to be honest and as a business they react to demand rather than waiting to see if they get a sudden rush half an hour before closing time.  Agreed its disappointing for you, but I guess equally you could have called ahead to book and maybe things would have been different. At the end of the day it's a first world problem and you had alternative choices.   
    • Does anyone have a bit of felt left from a project please? Thanks!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In