Retro Scooter- Lexmoto Valencia 125cc

glendaduarte

Lexmoto Valencia 125cc for sale. ?360

It was bought in 2014 and is still in use and really good condition. Is a great bike for leisure, commute to work or go shopping.

I usually spend around ?5.60 week to fill the tank commuting from ED into central London.

It will come with padlock, rain cover and potentially a really cool helmet . It has recently been serviced and MOT.

Please PM if interested and feel free to come and have a look. Collection from Barry Road, East Dulwich

Other details :

- Steel tubular frame

- Disc brake up front

- Drum brake at the rear

- Electric and kick starter

- Centre and side stand

- Swept back handlebars

- Metal footplates

Many thanks G.

Forgot to mention that I have 2 other used motorcycle helmets for sale as well, a Black male (BELL BULLITT DELUXE HELMET - MATT BLACK) and a Summer open face one (LS2 OF561 WAVE OPEN FACE)

They are both size Large, but the open face one fits small/medium very well.

Open to negotiate price

many thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hello, I walked past this a few minutes ago on the corner of Shawbury Road X Lordship Lane. Had a look, put it back but then saw the cut security chain as well 20 meter down the road and thought someone definitely is missing at least some handlebars. If they are still there when I come back I can take them in as I live on the next street, please DM me to arrange pickup if they belong to you.  
    • There is a lovely children's cafe near Peckham Park  Also there's a art place which does kids art classes etc near East Dulwich Station 
    • Another vote for Andy, who I can’t recommend enough. Andy is immensely kind, reliable and trustworthy with an eye for detail. He completes jobs to a really high standard for a very reasonable price. Andy is hands down my go to, when I need anything done, from large to small jobs, Andy’s is the only number you need.    I have no worries giving him a key, leaving him in the property on his own and what’s more he always leave the place spick and span.   Andy - 07564 194363
    • I saw this on the corner of Chadwick Road today, which elicited a chuckle.    I feel sorry for the author but admire the production quality. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In