Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
Glazer Delmar

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageClearwater freestanding bath - NEW!attachment
Posted by Abidillon March 14, 08:51PM

I am really sad to be having to sell this beautiful Clearwater freestanding bath.
We bought it for our bathroom refurb and sadly it doesn't fit the space. We are unable to return it to Hugo Oliver where we purchased it as we bought it some time ago in anticipation of the building work. (My husband is furious with me!)
Please see a link below to the bath in more detail, and it's RRP price of £2,199. We have the warranty number and the bath has a ten year guarantee. We are asking £950.00.

[www.clearwaterbaths.com]

Collection from Ivydale Road.

Attachments: IMG_6255.JPG (19.1KB)   IMG_6256.JPG (20.1KB)   IMG_6257.JPG (18KB)  
messageRe: Clearwater freestanding bath - NEW!
Posted by sheff March 15, 07:50AM

I know the feeling!
If it makes you feel any better we bought an ex-display kitchen in anticipation of our works.
18 months of delay with it stored in a gutted house meant 50% of the doors warped and needed a cabinet maker to replicate and colour match as the style was discontinued!

messageRe: Clearwater freestanding bath - NEW!
Posted by Abidillon March 15, 08:48AM

Oh no! That’s awful! We’ve had this bath in our bedroom for 4 months!
Someone is going to get a real bargain! X

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum